Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Which Door To Choose

There are so many people that I personally know that struggle with figuring out what God's will is for their life. They are in high school, college, or career and sit in this pit of confusion because they are trying to figure out where to go and what to do all the while paralyzed by the fear of getting it all wrong.

I sat at that place for while before I moved to Texarkana to enter ministry so worried that I was being selfish or careless and would end up ruining my life and my family's life. I praise god for my pastor that walked me through the understanding that my life was created to give glory to Jesus. That was it. When it came down to it the kingdom of God does not hinge on my life. My purpose is to give glory to Him. Its not about me.

This can be so freeing to not only to hear but to live out. I was able to make decisions for myself and my family in confidence knowing that if I was surrendered to Jesus, the door was open, and I was all about giving Him glory, then I don't have to be freaked out about making a wrong turn and ending up in destruction.

God wants your life to GIVE HIM GLORY. Start where are right now - Give Him Glory for everything you do and everything you are. When decisions come up, choose, not for yourself but for His glory.

Ephesians 3:12 "In Him and through faith in Him we may approach Him in freedom and confidence."

No comments:

Post a Comment